Aeramax 100 is a well known HEPA purifier which works for the removal of various contaminants and allergens, with an accuracy of almost 100%. It has proven to be a very useful product for people who stay in polluted areas as the cleansing capacity of the air purifier is very high and efficient.
It prevents from all kinds of respiratory problems by removing the respective toxins from the air in your homes. Aeramax 100 is one of the best air purifiers for smoke removal under $100. This air purifier is able to cover a good space; say around 100 sq. ft. at least. and is one of the best selling air purifiers. The weight of Aeramax 100 is around 9.24 lbs which is considered to be very normal and facile to deal with. Having such low weight as compared to the other modern purifiers makes it optimal and much easier to use.
Also, the maximum power consumption by Aeramax 100 purifier is 51 watts and its frequency is 60 Hz. The power consumption of Aeramax 100 ranges from 37 to 51 watts.
FEATURES OF AERAMAX 100 AIR PURIFIER
Let us discuss its features which make it a quality choice:
4-Stage Filtration System
Aeramax 100 comprises of a 4 stage filtration system which effectively remove the toxins and purify the air. These would include carbon filter, HEPA filter, antimicrobial treatment, and the Plasma TRUE technology.
- The carbon filter helps to capture large contamination causing particles and prevents bad odor.
- Then comes the HEPA filter, which is the best selling feature of Aeramax 100. It removes even the most minute contamination particles which may cause respiratory problems and other diseases. It helps in effective removal of smoke particles, pollen, dust and many other allergens as well.
- The antimicrobial treatment prevents the growth of any micro bacteria, fungi or other organisms on the HEPA filter.
- Finally, the Plasma TRUE technology helps in proper and ionized elimination of the contaminated particles. These 4 stages help in providing optimal results from Aeramax 100.
High CADR Rate
The CADR(Clean Air Delivery Rate) of Aeramax 100 has proved to be great. On the beneficial part, Aeramax 100 has been certified by the Asthma and Allergy foundation America (AAFA) after it has gone through and passed various tests done by the agency. This makes it a reliable product. Also, the CADR rating is necessary for checking the accuracy and capability of the product, which, in this product’s case, is excellent and has been proven.
Touch Screen Display
Now, instead of buttons, Aeramax 100 has a touch screen display on the front which provides good design and ease. It comes with a number of display settings like changing manual fan speed or changing filter. It also, lets the user know the time to put the HEPA filter on. This feature also adds to the benefits of using Aeramax 100.
Low Noise Quality and Smart Sensors
Aeramax 100 is a premium air purifier which is well known for its silent operation and will not disturb you while it’s working, like most of the air purifiers do. Though the Aera+ mode produces a bit of noise, but most of the times you will find no noise from this product.
Also, Aeramax 100 comes along with a great AeraSmart sensor which is capable enough to adjust the fan speed all by itself to maintain the quality of the air and keep it fresh and purified.
Special Aera+ Mode
The Aeramax 100, unlike usual air purifiers comes with an Aera+ mode which prevents the spreading of air borne contaminants and allergens (which is high in the flu season), and prevents allergies and air borne diseases. This feature helps in doubling the turnover of air which enhances its capability. This is an extra feature of this product which cannot not be found on other regular air purifiers. Switching one this feature slightly raises the sound of the machine, but then, it is a health supporter.
PROS AND CONS
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of AERAMAX 100 Air Purifier.
- The design is contemporary, slim and sleek and goes along with different interior styles.
- Its features are great for the people who suffer from allergies and respiratory problems.
- The CADR rating is great.
- Comes with a touch screen display.
- The Aera+ mode is a bit noisy, so it is preferred to be used in the daytime.
- The LED light is sometimes considered to be a bit too bright.
FINAL VERDICT ABOUT THE AERAMAX 100 AIR PURIFIER
If you are looking for quality at reasonable price, Aeramax 100 would be the perfect choice. In such a polluted environment today, who wouldn’t be looking for the best air purifier for smoke removal? The features of Aeramax 100 are completely reliable and accurately working. Its performance is not compromised at all and this product has no such major drawbacks. Also, the 4 stage filtration enhances its performance and features like Aera+ improves its usage quality.
This product does not involve any sort of difficulties in usage and set up. It is like a whole package and is completely worth the price to be paid. Also, the design and size of Aeramax 100 is compatible with your daily requirements.
This might be the perfect solution for getting rid of the polluted environment you are living in. Breathe fresh, live longer.